From Me to You (Postcards from Taiwan 2018)

Sunday, July 22, 2018

from_me_to_you_postcards_from_taiwan_2018_sammdaysoon

To an amazing creature once made, you are truly amazing, surely a rare gem. Your simplicity that covers a thousand of stories never been told offers a mystery I cannot presume, but always want to seek.

yilan_taiwan_train_park

To your proven “I’m here” I can never argue, your randomness I adore. The twinkling of your eyes cries out the wonderful purpose you carry.

taiwan_railway_station_yilan

You never made people intimidated, you always love to relate to them. You never judge but seems always fair to everybody, I think.

rapeseed_flowers_taitung_chishang

Yes, you aren’t perfect, your humanness however is different.

chishang_taiwan_lake_closeup

You shrink back when people start to dislike you. But you are very brave for not pretending not to care. You never wasted a time to tell people how much you value them.

You are straightforward but slow to speak.

taiwan_cafe_guitar_taiwan

You appreciate people so much, you try to see good in everyone and that good thing they will eventually develop more because of your encouraging words and soon realized they became exactly what you envisioned them to be.

taichung_sunlinksea_taiwan

You say good words to people but never reveal your own heartaches, isn’t that so hard?

sunlinksea_taichung_taiwan

You never intentionally burdened people, they just burdened themselves about assuming what you think of them.

Your silent moans are so upsetting, as for me, that I just hated the reasons of them, but I guess these things make up the whole thing about you, of how firm you are. How about stepping out and crying as you tell the truth that won’t either benefit you by doing so?

How courageous.

gaomei_wetlands_taichung_taiwan

Your mind can’t be read. Your heart can’t be predicted. I don’t know what you’re thinking and how you think, and that’s new, not getting what I see.

You are one of the few people that isn’t so hard to forgive and isn’t so easy to forgetthey never will forget.

yangmingshan_taiwan_fog

You manage not to be emotional and you keep it to yourself. People will need you but you do not want yourself to need them and it’s hard. I’m afraid for you, that you can’t bear it. Let people help you.

taiwan_taitung_pacific_ocean

Please do give your thoughts to the world, they can never guess you, throw them to people that you may develop relationship. Involve them to your life. That may be too risky, but it’s worth the hurt and the time. They may come and go, but as they leave, you are never the same again.

taitung_taiwan_ocean

I know you always free your heart to risk love more, and despite of all the disgrace you turned out to be more gracious and loving than ever, and that’s how we should overcome the pains and the rules of morality. Let their words not define you but define themselves.

taitung_seaside_ocean_taiwan

I love how you trust people that they can do it and really let them do it. Your randomness, you should keep. Some of them actually made my day.

May I say it again? You are truly amazing.

cijin_island_kaohsiung_taiwan

And I know you know it’s you.

hualien_beach_taiwan

Love and Light,

From someone who believes you're worth everything and more...

taiwan_tainan_love_and_light

You yourselves are our letter of recommendation, written on our[a] hearts, to be known and read by all. And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. ~ 2 Corinthians 3:2-3 (ESV)

This post would not be possible without the help of my two dear friends:

To Lady, it's always good to have you around, especially for someone who doesn't know how to clearly express herself through words. Haha. Your wisdom and honest opinions about the matters of life and love, I adore. Thank you for making your thoughts tangible to the world and for allowing me to share your wonderful piece "Untitled". You're a mind reader, aren't you?
Instagram @ladydianalising | Blog: Conquering Myself

To Cindy, our sixteen days trip around Taiwan is both exciting and exhausting, I don't think I could forget that easily, especially that one incident in Chishang. Yours and Song's reaction when I fell in a bike is still vivid, i can't help but laugh every time it crosses my mind. Thank you for taking such lovely photos and for inviting me, I hope it won't be the last.
Instagram @cccndyyy 

postcards_taiwan_2016_2018

From Me (Samm, Cindy, Lady) to You ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments